We are a seeking a Concrete Foreman to oversee construction at sites throughout NJ. We are looking for individuals who can lead manpower and manage these projects efficiently. This individual should have a strong background in concrete construction and finishing.
Make $15-$20 Per Hour Based on Experience
- Proficient in concrete forming systems.
- Troubleshooting and adjusting to changes per General Contractor or Owner.
- Complete daily reports in a accurate and timely basis.
- Plan your workday and communicate clearly and effectively with your concrete crew and operations manager.
- Assume responsibility for tools, truck and equipment.
- Demand quality work from yourself and from your crew.
- Read specifications, blueprints, and other data to determine construction requirements.
- Monitor and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and ensure specifications are being met.
- Locate, measure and mark location and placement of structures.
- Managing Crews of Concrete Workers
- Coordinating with Project Manager/Job Supervisor
- Ordering and Scheduling of Material
- Ability to meet with owners, general contractors, and others in a professional manner and have the ability to communicate effectively both the concerns and the best interests of the company.
- Ability to take flat work pour from prep to completion.
- Installation of forms, rebar installation, and installation of wire mesh in preparation for placing concrete and grout.
- Assists in establishing grades for slopes and ADA requirements.
- Directs pours for foundation footings and walls
- Ability to hand finish edges, pipes, drains and other obstacles in flatwork pours.
- Proper installation of subgrade.
- Uses Levels: site, laser, transit etc. to set grades on flatwork.
- Patch and finish any type of repair work.
- Runs walk-behind Trowel Machine.
- Uses soft-cut saw effectively and safely.
Knowledge & Skills
- No less than 5 years of industry experience.
- Concrete Form & Finishing: 5+ year
- Foreman Experience leading and directing crews: 2 years