A customer in Atco, NJ was experiencing overgrown vegetation that was taking over his yard. His Neighbors and the local HOA were complaining about the unappealing visual that was being created. The property was also experiencing bad draining due to old trees and eroding soil and mulch. We were able to remove all unwanted vegetation to make a more appealing curb appeal. We also Added river rock in areas where there was bad drainage and pruned all shrubs to allow proper tree growth. We cleaned up front and back yards of leaves and weeds and removed a shrub by the front door and mailbox. We installed ½ ton off 1”-3” river jack stone to touch up areas where plants were removed. We also installed 5 yards of black dyed mulch in back and front.
Highlights of Landscape Clean Up and Tree Pruning in Atco
- Removed dead, damaged, and diseased tree limbs to encourage healthy tree growth
- Removed OVER 4 yards of composted shrubs and weeds.
- Installed River Rock for proper drainage
- Increased visibility for a more attractive curb appeal
- Increased customer’s property value
Photos of Landscape Clean Up and Tree Pruning in Atco
no images were found