Monthly Archives: September 2018
Rahn created drainage systems for Gloucester Premium Outlets. The outlets were experiencing bad drainage where their RMU boxes were located, which would set off the circuit breaker causing a power outage at that location. When they would powerwash the concrete near these RMU boxes, the water would fill up the boxes and set off the circuit breaker due to bad drainage.
The Solution: Rahn created drainage systems for Gloucester Premium Outlets.
Critical Justification – The RMU power is vital to providing stable power to our cart tenants while being able to power-wash the Common Area concrete. It will assist with growing incremental revenue from cart tenants being able to be open more of the time
Highlights of drainage systems for Gloucester Premium Outlets
- Sawcut 12” wide from RMU to closest inlet at each location (length varies from 4” to 12”)
- Removed concrete, hauled offsite and installed 4” ADS drains
- Backfilled low area with topsoil sand and stone
- Installed 4,000 PSI concrete and broom finish surface
Photos of drainage systems for Gloucester Premium Outlets
Rahn was contracted to perform commercial lawn mowning for Evesham Township. The municipal building had a lack of curb appeal, which may have lead people to have negative opinions of the building and how the township maintains their properties. The township wanted to communicate the way the they spend local tax dollars to keep the township beautiful and property values up.
We now provide weekly mowing and edging service which beautifies the Municipal Building. This ensures the township’s character and the residents pride. Along with the beauty of the property, it also provides a root barrier to prevent weeds and an unsightly appearance of the exterior of the municipal building representing the township! A mowed and edged lawn has a clean, up kept appearance that makes the property look cared for and maintained.
Highlights of Commercial Lawn Mowing for Evesham Township
- Professionally cut grass and edged to look immaculate
- Provides professional curb appeal
- Provides maximum growth to lawn with weekly manicure of lawns
- Aesthetically pleasing to the eye
- Keeps grounds looking professionally groomed
Photos of Commercial Lawn Mowing for Evesham Township
Learn more at http://rahnlandscaping.com/
Rahn was asked to perform sodding in Sodding in Williamstown, NJ for the Gloucester County Veterans Memorial Cemetery. The cemetery is located at 240 North Tuckahoe Road in Williamstown and provides a final resting place for veterans, their spouses, and eligible dependents that serves as a place of honor and dignity. Rahn was asked to provide over 50,000 square feet of sodding for the cemetery. The cemetery had very old, brown and ugly grass. They were preparing for a large burial service and wanted to put their best foot forward. Rahn was called to perform a rapid sodding job that covered a very large area in one of the most highly trafficked areas of the cemetery. If you are in need of Sodding in Williamstown or anywhere else in South Jersey, please visit our sodding page to learn more.
Highlingts of Sodding in Williamstown, NJ
- Instant beautiful fields of grass at the cemetery
- Permanent Solution to turf issues
- The sod also assists with erosion control
- Sodding gives a beautiful end result our veterans deserve
Photos of Sodding in Williamstown, NJ
The Rahn Companies performed hydroseeding in Clayton, NJ on 21,600 square feet as part of a larger municipal project to make Improvements to Carvin Street Drainage. The Carvin Street Drainage project focused on low-lying areas between Academy Street and Carvin Street. The low elevation and proximity to Silver Lake has been an issue for local residents for years. Once improvements were made, Rahn was asked to perform hydroseeding to prevent soil erosion. Hydroseeding was preferred to seeding because of the aesthetic of the neighborhood. Learn more about hydroseeding on our Website.
Features of Hydroseeding in Clayton, NJ
- 21,000 aquare feet of hydroseeding in Clayton, NJ
- Part of Larger Municipal Bid Project
- Hydroseeding allowed us to cover a very large area quickly
- Rapid germination
- Assists with erosion control of topsoil
- Grass was spouting within 5-7 days
- Hydroseeding was a more attractive option than seeding in this residential community
Photos of Hydroseeding in Clayton, NJ
The Rahn Companies recently installed a new paver patio and walkway in Franklinville, New Jersey. The homeowner wanted to remove old decaying concrete and replace it with a long lasting solution that was visually appealing. Our Concrete Division selected Shledgestone XL 3PC pavers in Toffee/Onyx lite with natural stone steps in Cumberland grey. the natural stone steps work well with the rest of the patio and add a unique look that makes this project stand out.
Highlights of Paver Patio and Walkway in Franklinville NJ
- Shledgestone XL 3PC pavers
- Natural stone steps
- Increased value of home
- Space provides years of outdoor entertainment and dining
- Low-maintenance for homeowner
Photos of Paver Patio and Walkway in Franklinville NJ
The Rahn Companies recently completed a project for a playground at a childcare center in Cherry Hill New Jersey. This project involved the installation of a Perma Shade Structure. Perma Shade is a perfect addition to child care centers, protecting children from the sun and keeping them cool on warm days. The fabric is comprised of a durable, UV-stabilized, polyethylene. It provides for 80% water repellence, yet still breathes to allow heat to escape. It is also fade and mildew-resistant. When not in use the canopy can be easy to removed for storage. We also installed new ASTM certified playground quality cedar mulch around the structure and play areas.
Highlights of Playground at Childcare Center in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Installed shade structure for childcare facilities
- Protection for children from the UV rays that can be very harmful
- ASTM certified playground mulch to provide an appealing setting
- Cedar is a cost effective approach that is biodegradable
Photos of Playground at Childcare Center in Cherry Hill, NJ